We are a family of 3 hoping to once again enjoy the blessings of adoption. Please take a few minutes to get to know us better.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

About Miranda

Miranda
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Age: 33
Education: Bachelor of Interpersonal Communications
Occupation: Stay at home mommy (I absolutely LOVE it!)
Religion: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Height: 5'11"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Sandy Blonde
Interests: Family, teaching Logan, basketball, volleyball, camping, hiking, singing, music, gardening & landscaping, photography, scrapbooking, riding bikes, learning new things, education, and so much more..


About Miranda written by Kerry

I’d like to tell you a little about Miranda. One of the first things I noticed about her is her soft, soothing voice…one of encouragement. She is very patient and loving and has a way of becoming your friend and helping you to achieve your goals. She also has a beautiful smile that dazzles me every day. We get along great because we both know how to laugh and love. We spend many Sunday mornings laughing and rolling around in “Tickle Wars”.

As beautiful as Miranda is on the outside she’s even more beautiful on the inside. Since the day we met, my expectations of what my wife would be have been left far behind. She is more than I could have ever imagined. She loves to show her love for people by serving them. And when someone is in need, she doesn’t hesitate to help where she can. She is very thoughtful and caring and often puts little “I Love You” notes on the mirror or in my lunch letting me know that she cares.

Miranda has a great love for Our Heavenly Father. It’s easy to notice that the gospel is very important to her as she takes her callings in the church seriously and serves with great love. She also feels strongly about education and has worked hard towards graduating from a University with her Bachelors degree in Interpersonal Communications. One of Miranda’s greatest blessings in life is being a mother. I love watching her with our son, as he loves to cuddle up to her while she reads him stories, as she takes him for walks or plays with him in the park. She shows him so much love and compassion. How I became so lucky to be her husband I’ll never know. I love my wife eternally and am grateful for the exceptionally great mother that she is.



Thanks for visiting our site. If you or someone you know is looking for the perfect home for a child to be adopted into, please consider ours by visiting:

Our Adoption Profile

Thank you so much.