We are a family of 3 hoping to once again enjoy the blessings of adoption. Please take a few minutes to get to know us better.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Birthday Time!

Well, yesterday was my birthday and I officially turned 33 years old. It's funny because when I was a teenager, I always thought anyone over 30 was soooooo old. Now that I'm actually in the 30's I don't feel old at all. Maybe that's because I have a 4 year old and he keeps me young and active. I had a great day yesterday and celebrated last night with Logan and Kerry taking me to Tucanos for dinner. Thanks Kerry & Logan for such a fun evening! We'll be celebrating again with Kerry's family on Sunday. Here are a few pictures of our night out!





Here's a short video of Logan at Tucanos


Thanks for visiting our site. If you or someone you know is looking for the perfect home for a child to be adopted into, please consider ours by visiting:

Our Adoption Profile

Thank you so much.