We are a family of 3 hoping to once again enjoy the blessings of adoption. Please take a few minutes to get to know us better.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Rodeo Time

I was so excited to go to the Rodeo in town this year, since I had never been. However, I missed being able to go by one day because I was still on bed rest from in-vitro. So, I had to forgo my ticket and so Kerry and Logan invited Grandpa to go with them instead. Logan insisted on wearing his cowboy hat and everyone said they had a great time. I'm looking forward to being able to go next year! Here's a photo of my boys at the rodeo.




Thanks for visiting our site. If you or someone you know is looking for the perfect home for a child to be adopted into, please consider ours by visiting:

Our Adoption Profile

Thank you so much.